WELCOME TO The Aviation REPORT
Feature market insights and perspectives from top C-Level executives, elite technology influencers and thought leaders from your company here. This signature initiative has garnered immense support...
ST Aerospace | February 16, 2016
ST Aerospace is using the Singapore Airshow to promote its technology, manufacturing and design engineering capability. The Singapore-headquartered company is the world’s largest third-party maintenance, repair and overhaul organization. Airframe and engine maintenance remains a core business, but ST Aero in more recent years has been building up its design engineering and manufacturing capabilities as well as investing in new technologies....
ST Aerospace | February 11, 2016
Aviation Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul company Singapore Technologies Aerospace (ST Aerospace) unveiled a new VIP aircraft interiors facility at the Seletar Aerospace Park on Thursday (Feb 11). The 2,690 sqm centre is the first of its kind in the region and comprises a hangar capable of holding a Boeing 757 aircraft, design studios, and workshops fitted with 3D printing technology. ST Aerospace has spent S$1.7 million on the new facility, and is set to invest a total of S$8 million over the n...
United States Aeronautical Reserve, Flag Airline | February 17, 2016
Singapore-based MRO provider Singapore Technologies Aerospace (ST Aero) has established Keystone Leasing, a subsidiary in Singapore with paid-up capital of $10 million. Keystone itself has subsidiaries incorporated in the U.K. and Ireland. Singapore is the leading location in the Asia-Pacific region for aircraft leasing companies to be based, thanks to its favorable double-taxation treaties with other countries as well as tax incentives afforded to aircraft lessors. But Ireland is arguably the w...
ST Aerospace | February 01, 2016
GERMAN Airbus parts supplier, Elbe Flugzeugwerke GmbH (EFW), is now a subsidiary of Singapore Technologies Aerospace, after the latter completed its investment of an additional 20 per cent equity interest in EFW. ST Aerospace - the aerospace arm of Singapore Technologies Engineering - now owns 55 per cent of EFW's shareholding, with Airbus Defence and Space GmbH (Airbus) holding the remaining 45 per cent. EFW, based in Dresden, Germany, has a staff strength of over 1,000 and annual revenues ...
Keep me plugged in with the best
Join thousands of your peers and receive our weekly newsletter with the latest news, industry events, customer insights, and market intelligence.
Put your news, events, company, and promotional content in front of thousands of your peers and potential customers.
Not a member yet? Not a problem, Sign Up
Sign up to contribute and publish your news, events, brand, and content with the community for FREE