home.aspx
 
EVENTS

The Aircraft Airworthiness & Sustainment Conference
THE AIRCRAFT AIRWORTHINESS & SUSTAINMENT CONFERENCE
April 22-26, 2019
The mission of this conference is to identify the challenges and the collaborative work being done within the aerospace community in improving the safety, airworthiness, availability and cost effectiveness of both our military and commercial aircraft fleets. The battle of maintaining an aging fleet ...

GO DIGITAL US
GO DIGITAL US
April 29-29, 2019
With offices in Malmö, Sweden and San Diego, California, we work with a global perspective building partnerships with the leading experts and suppliers in aviation knowledge management.

HEGAN


HEGAN is a non-profit association which groups together the Basque AeroSpace organizations of the Basque Country, whose objective is to strength, promote and stimulate the AeroSpace sector in the Basque Country.

RELATED NEWS


The first flight of the Avicopter AC352, powered by the Safran WZ16 engine, took place on the 20th of December, 2016 in Harbin, China. The AC352 is a new seven-ton, twin-engine, multi-purpose rotorcraft jointly developed by Avicopter and Airbus Helicopters. The WZ16 met all the performance targets set for this maiden flight. Known in the west as the Ardiden 3C, the engine has been jointly developed by Safran Helicopter Engines, CAPI and Dongan, and parts of the new Aero Engine Corporation of Chi...
HELIWEB
READ MORE

WELLINGTON, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr. 26, 2016-- B/E Aerospace, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: BEAV), the world’s leading manufacturer of aircraft cabin interior products, today announced its first quarter 2016 financial results....
PHX
READ MORE

The Michigan Economic Development Corp. hopes to see $1 million of new business contracts born from its aerospace summit pairing global purchasers with local suppliers. The Pure Michigan Aerospace Summit takes place 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Wednesday at Ford Field. Buying teams from 24 purchasers, including Boeing and Lockheed Martin, have committed to the matchmaking event, along with 150 suppliers, said Trevor Pawl, group vice president of mobility, supply chain and trade at the MEDC. The event, hosted b...
CRAINSDETROIT
READ MORE

Bristow Group today announced the appointment of Samantha Willenbacher to regional director for the Americas Region effective August 1, 2016. Willenbacher replaces Rob Phillips, who has been promoted to the previously announced position of vice president global business operations services. In her new role, Willenbacher will be responsible for directing Bristow’s industrial aviation services, overseeing the company’s helicopter transportation and search and rescue (SAR) services in N...
BRISTOWGROUP
READ MORE

As wireless inflight connectivity and inflight entertainment matures, airlines that have not yet made a wireless provider decision are looking for upgradeability as a purchase point, while carriers that have made the decision are considering at what time in the upgrade cycle it makes sense to move along that path....
RUNWAY GIRL -RUNWAY GIRL
READ MORE

The agreement sees Vinci acquiring a 50.01 percent stake, with New York-based investment fund Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP) managing the remaining 49.99 percent shareholding. Vinci said it will pay approximately GBP£2.9 billion (USD$3.67 billion) for the majority stake, subject to closing adjustments. In the year to end March 2018, Gatwick Airport Group reported total revenue of £764.2 million, with EBITDA of £411.2 million. The acquisition will take Vinci Airports&rsquo...
AIRWISE
READ MORE

EVENTS

The Aircraft Airworthiness & Sustainment Conference
THE AIRCRAFT AIRWORTHINESS & SUSTAINMENT CONFERENCE
April 22-26, 2019
The mission of this conference is to identify the challenges and the collaborative work being done within the aerospace community in improving the safety, airworthiness, availability and cost effectiveness of both our military and commercial aircraft fleets. The battle of maintaining an aging fleet ...

GO DIGITAL US
GO DIGITAL US
April 29-29, 2019
With offices in Malmö, Sweden and San Diego, California, we work with a global perspective building partnerships with the leading experts and suppliers in aviation knowledge management.